08 Mar BORDER SECURITY
Posted at 14:42h in Talking Points
The PC narrative: People clamoring for border security are so bigoted! They are mostly just prejudiced against people from other countries or ethnicities…border security is not a big problem.
- Every country needs to know who is in its borders, to keep order and security.
- If we have no border, we have no country: we are just a random land mass.
- No western European or other advanced country has an unenforced border.
- Criminals, terrorists, gang members, drug dealers and others who mean America harm regularly cross the southern US border. Just in 2014 people who attempted to illegally enter America via the southern border and were caught (so not counting those not caught) included people from 75 countries. And in 2012 border agents caught 356,000 illegal immigrants trying to cross the border.
- The need and desire to preserve America’s integrity and identity, its security and government by the rule of law is not xenophobia; it comes from informed recognition of the uniqueness and value of American ideals in human history and the desire to preserve them.