08 Mar ISLAM
The PC narrative: Islam is a religion of peace; in America all are guaranteed the free exercise of religion.
Talking truth in America and about America:
- There is a difference between Muslims as human beings, and Islam as theology and a body of teaching.
- Individual Muslims vary widely in their devotion to and practice of religion, like everyone else.
- But shariah—the core code of behavior defining Islam—is not peaceful to those who do not believe or do not submit or conform; it is violent and oppressive, and demands unity between church and state.
- Individual freedom under the American Bill of Rights cannot be reconciled with shariah.
- The American Bill of Rights must be supreme for all individual citizens ofAmerica; it blesses all.