13 Sep September 13, 2015
The First Fifteen (Opening Speak up for America Segment)
Debbie’s First Fifteen addresses the right and wrong lessons to take from 9/11 anniversary. Current students at George Mason don’t have a clue…September 11, 2001 occurred because of the teachings of Islam—of sharia, of jihad, of the Muslim vision of a worldwide Islamic caliphate. Forgiveness just isn’t a relevant concept when the terrorist actions are carried out in accordance with actual Islamic teachings.
Guest Robyn Walensky from The Blaze calls in to talk about her recollections of being in New York on September 11, 2001, along with the ways in which America has drifted back to a pre-9/11 mindset. Intelligence officials are now saying the Obama administration is deliberately altering threat reports to falsely minimize the ISIS threat. Why?
The worldwide refugee crisis demands action to deal with ISIS—which is the cause of it. And more attention needs to be paid to who exactly these people are (70+% young men?), and why most Arab Muslim countries are refusing to take them in.
Constitution Day is September 17th—read it and remember it keeps you safe!
Leading ladies Lorie Medina and Mari Sullivan join Debbie for the second hour. PJTV’s Scott Ott calls in to talk about the origins and growth of PJTV and his role with it. Scott is a talented conservative voice able to emerge because of the power of the internet.
The Iranian deal gets yet another review; Americans must understand what is in it, so we don’t pass it. It is a disaster for America and Israel and all who value freedom and western civilization. Senator Ted Cruz has offered the only solution still possible to stop one of the worst provisions of the deal. His plan would block Iran from getting its hands on $150 billion, which it will use to continue to fund terrorism.
A Presidential campaign roundup is always worth a listen…new developments deserve some attention. Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker and the Donald are on the agenda. The debates this week will be interesting and exciting.
Links to some articles discussed on the show
The Refugee Crisis
- Refugee Crisis
- ISIS Intelligence was cooked
- Saudi Arabia has 100,000 air-conditioned tents ready and won’t offer them to the refugees
- Saudi Arabia offers to build mosques in Germany
- Obama plan to bring 10,000 refugees would cost taxpayers 6.5 billion
- Roots of the Migration Crisis
The Iranian Deal and Ted Cruz Solution
- Obama set up this Iranian deal from the start with NO intention of including Congress in the vote. ObamaNuke really is an atomic Obamacare
- Conservative HOUSE Revolt forced delay with demand for side deals
- Mitch McConnell should follow House’s lead on ObamaNuke Deal
- Iran: Dems block Senate vote with Filibuster
- Should Republicans follow DEM lead from 2013 and trigger the nuclear option?
- CRUZ plan to stop Iranian deal—warn banks that sanctions were illegally lifted SO they may not unfreeze assets
- Letter Cruz sent to Boehner and McConnell on Iranian deal
The Upcoming GOP Presidential Debate
Quotes/Tweets of the week
“I Think [Trump’s] persona isn’t Presidential.” – Carly Fiorina, after Trump mocked Carly’s face/looks and then claimed he meant to attack her “persona”
“If Senate Democrats decide that party loyalty matters more than national security and if Republican leadership decides that showboating is more important than stopping the deal, then the single most important issue in 2016 will be stopping Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon.” – Ted Cruz at the anti-Iranian deal rally