10 Apr Show Highlights – Week of April 6, 2020
Highlights from this past week on ACWT:
Friends, click on any of the underlined words below to go directly to the interview or show clips described. Note the Interviews organized below.
Friends, I wish you all a blessed Easter and Passover season. In this holy season I know many of you are especially praying for God’s help in lifting every victim, every person, this nation and our world out of suffering, and out of the grip of fear.
Please sign the “Let Americans Work Again” WH petition
I filed a petition at the White House petition website, letting President Trump know that Americans support his mission to Let Americans Work Again. It needs 100,000 signatures by May 3.
If you agree with this goal, please
(1) sign the petition online – you can get to it here –
(2) reply to the email you’ll get from the WH asking you to confirm your signature (or else your signature won’t count) AND
(3) forward this email to your friends and colleagues so they can sign too.
For links to full shows:
Please note that for shows this week and next, I am doing ACWT from my home studio, with Matt the wonderful doing his producer work from his home. The Texas shutdown continues.
Top News & My Commentary:
The CCP (Chinese Communist Party) coronavirus continues to dominate the news but I wanted to share with you that I sense the tide is turning.
- We are learning that models relied on to predict numbers of infected, hospitalized and dying are now known to have been greatly exaggerated.
- We are learning that the government’s emergency quarantine edicts and regulations that seemed justified when the virus first came to public attention, are expanding and intensifying despite that the numbers are not there to justify the expanding the police state-like conduct.
- We are figuring out that other medical experts and doctors are also critical of the “freeze Americans in place indefinitely” policy choice over the “protect the vulnerable and keep America free” choice that could have been made.
- We are waking up to and rejecting the authority that claims the right to enforce the indefinite suspension of liberty.
- We are learning that numerous unacknowledged agenda
s are at play in shaping the public policy response to the CCP virus, and those agendas are antithetical to America’s freedom and future.
Virus-driven police state-like rules, regulation and conduct by local officials all over America threaten the premise of civil liberty.
Americans around the country are starting to throw off the fear and plan on defeating the virus AND rebuilding America.
America manipulated by the coronavirus? From the sobbing but fake nurse video that CBS put out to the world, to the Ezekiel Emanuel pronouncement that America should remain quarantined until the virus vaccine is ready, in about 12-18 months, “Yes” is the answer.
China is manipulating world opinion on the virus (or at least trying to), blaming America for what China did AND touting its own perfect response to the virus crisis.
Now that we know that the Virus is Forever, because Dr. Fauci told us that it’s likely to come back season after season, that must change our public policy in response to it.
Why the dissing of hydroxychloroquine and the focus on and preference for “freeze in place until a vaccine is created”? Let me explain …
A handful of brave Republican Members of Congress stepped up to “Just Say No” to more coronavirus stimulus spending, at least until we see impact of the first MASSIVE $ 2.2 trillion dollar corona-stimulus bill.
Trevor Loudon, author, master researcher and dot-connector, public speaker, activist, and defender of liberty, joined me to describe the danger and damage inflicted on America by the shutdown of our entire country over the coronavirus, from roadblocking Trump’s re-election to disabling the Trump America First Agenda including our rebuilding of the American military. He shared background info on the communist-affiliated funding behind presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden, who is NO moderate, mainstream, Democrat.
Dr. Everett Piper, former college president, conservative columnist, and author of “Not a Daycare” fame, joined me to talk about our country’s reaction to the coronavirus: the role of government in regulating churches, and the role of churches and people of faith in responding and caring for our country and neighbors.
New Blog Postings:
Share this email! Help AmericaCanWeTalk grow!
Friends, if you like my show and my passion for preserving America, please forward this email to friends, family members and colleagues, and please share the show on social media.
This show is funded entirely by donations. If you would like to donate, you can do that here. My message here explains more.
How to listen to America Can We Talk:
ACWT: every Monday-Thursday 3pmCT, on
YouTubeLive (HERE) – please subscribe!
FacebookLive (HERE) – please like, share & comment!
Twitter/Periscope @DebbieCanWeTalk (HERE) – please follow!
AND on all top aggregators.
NEW! You can watch ACWT on my AmericaCanWeTalk website here. All past show content (and lots of other great stuff!) is also on our website, AmericaCanWeTalk.
On AmericaCanWeTalk, I talk truth about America, and about why the stories and news of the day, matter to you.
Because America Matters,
Host: America, Can We Talk?