26 Dec Show Highlights – Week of December 21, 2020
Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!
I hope that you are enjoying this Christmastime, and that you enjoyed your Hanukkah celebration.
In the midst of the great political upheaval and turmoil in America, I hope you found the time to celebrate the true meaning of these precious holidays.
I am very grateful to live in America where our homes and churches and synagogues and towns are filled with joy, lights, carols, and where we are free to gather with friends and family.
This is the America we are striving to preserve.
Highlights from this past week on ACWT:
My friends, click on any of the words in dark red font below to go directly to the show clips described. Interviews and show segments from this week’s shows, and blog posts on our website, are listed separately below.
We did just two shows during this Christmas week.
For links to full shows from this past week:
Top News & My Commentary:
Friends, you will notice that my links are taking you mostly to the social media platform called Rumble, rather than YouTube or Facebook.
This is because we are striving to fight social media censorship of my show.
PLEASE find ACWT on our new social media platforms, and then “like,” follow, subscribe etc.!
New ACWT Platforms:
- Please subscribe to AmericaCanWeTalk on Rumble, and then share and comment!
- Please follow AmericaCanWeTalk on Parler.
ACWT is also still going strong on:
- AmericaCanWeTalkorg. You can always watch the show LIVE on my website.
- Facebook,YouTube, and Twitter all carry the show LIVE, as do all major podcast aggregators.
- You can watch PAST shows and interviews on these same channels, organized well especially on YouTube.
- Please email me at [email protected]with questions about how to find AmericaCanWeTalk— we MUST fight censorship and support free speech!
About the conference I hosted at Southfork Ranch American Women + American Freedom conference on September 26th …
Also, stay tuned for more conferences coming up in 2021.
The fight to preserve America’s founding freedoms goes on!!
Election 2020 update:
The President and his team are still fighting the election fraud of 2020. For the concerned citizen not directly involved in the litigation, there are ways you can help:
- Contact your Senators and Member of Congress before the meeting on January 6, 2021 where they will accept or reject the Electoral College vote, and ask them raise objections to the EC vote in the states where fraud was rampant. Congressman Mo Brooks has already committed to challenging some of the EC votes at the January 6th meeting. He needs allies in the House and Senate to also agree to challenge.
- Contact the Supreme Court and let them know you expect them to take and hear the merits of the cases challenging this election.
- Go to EveryLegalVote.com and use all of their resources, including emailing the legislators in states where fraud was rampant, and urging them to support examining the Dominion and other voting machines, and to take all possible steps to correct the fraud.
Share this email! Help AmericaCanWeTalk grow!
Friends, if you like my show and my passion for preserving America, please forward this email to friends, family members and colleagues, and please share the show on social media.
If someone forwarded this email to you, please sign up so you’ll receive it directly every week. Go to my website here to sign up, and click on the “Subscribe” button on the home page.
How to listen to America Can We Talk, every Monday-Thursday 3pmCT, on
YouTubeLive (HERE) – please subscribe!
FacebookLive (HERE) – please follow, like, share & comment!
Twitter/Periscope @DebbieCanWeTalk (HERE) – please follow!
AND on all top aggregators.
If you signed up for this email in error, OR if for any reason you do not wish to continue receiving this weekly newsletter, email me at [email protected], and let me know. We’ll be happy to remove you from this list, but sad to see you go.
On AmericaCanWeTalk, I talk truth about America, and about why the stories and news of the day, matter to you.
Because America Matters,
Host: America, Can We Talk?