11 Mar Steve Kirsch and Dr. John Campbell: “Dr. John Campbell has been Red-Pilled”
File this one under Pfizer, vaccine trial data, and ‘safe and effective’…and note that Dr. John Campbell (previously unknown to us) has a YouTube audience of 2 million subscribers, with videos done by him accumulating more than 400 million views.
Dr. Campbell cuts to the chase as to the impact of Pfizer’s first court-ordered data dump: “this has just destroyed trust in authority“.
The blizzard of lies this country is trying to survive through is daunting, but the needed awakening seems to be keeping pace, and even accelerating. As the saying goes, “truth will out“.
Dr. John Campbell has been red-pilled
In his latest video, Dr. Campbell looks through the Pfizer documents and concludes, “This has just destroyed trust in authority.” Yup John. You’re right. It was obvious to some of us 10 months ago.
- Dr. John Campbell has been a source of trusted medical information for millions of people throughout the pandemic.
- Has been doing YouTube videos since before the pandemic, but rose to fame during the pandemic for his thoughtful videos.
- His videos have been viewed over 400 million times and he has over 2 million subscribers.
- Historically, he’s been a reliable supporter of the safe and effective vaccine story.
- In November of 2021, Campbell took a closer look at ivermectin and was impressed by the evidence. This led Wikipedia to label him a spreader of misinformation.
- Yesterday, on March 9, Campbell published a video entitled “The Pfizer documents” where he goes through one of the released documents in detail: the ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (AESI) document (aka the “5.3.6 document”).
- He is not happy with the lack of transparency. He is not happy with the safety signals disclosed in this document. Not happy at all. He concludes “This has just destroyed trust in authority” (watch @21:55).
- That’s right. It does destroy trust, but if you were really paying attention (which many of us weren’t), the safety signals associated with the COVID vaccines have been available since January 2021. In my case, I figured this out 10 months ago and people thought I was crazy at the time. It is nice that you have realized it now as well. This puts you on the right side of history, well ahead of most all your peers.
- Hopefully, this will be a turning point and other critical thinkers will also realize they’ve been fooled and will follow your lead and speak out publicly just as you have courageously done.
A short history of how I became an “anti-vaxxer”
Back in early May 2021, I realized that the anecdotal reports of adverse events from my friends weren’t consistent with the government claims of a “safe and effective vaccine.”
I dug into the VAERS system and confirmed my hypothesis. There was no doubt at that point in my mind. There was no other explanation that could have caused the enormous numbers of events in VAERS. I confirmed this with individual reports from physicians who also had never seen as many (and as varied) a list of adverse events from any previous vaccine.
And then, on May 26, I was on a CCCA call where Dr. Byram Bridle presented, for the very first time in a public forum, the Pfizer COVID vaccine biodistribution data he obtained from the Japanese government.
At the time, it was instantly clear to me that we now had the key missing piece: a plausible mechanism of action that could explain the huge number and variety of adverse event reports. A plausible mechanism of action is a key criteria to establish causality using the Bradford-Hill criteria.
Right after I got off the CCCA call, I warned some friends who were over at our house that the vaccines weren’t as safe as the government was saying and we shouldn’t trust their assurances. They are lying to us.
I later learned that when I left, all of them asked my wife, “Is Steve OK?” They were all certain that I had completely lost it mentally.
I incorporated the biodistribution data into the 285-page TrialSiteNews article I had published the day before entitled “Should you get vaccinated?”
Fast forward to the present
Yesterday, on March 9, Campbell published a video entitled “The Pfizer documents” where he goes through just one of the 150 released Pfizer documents in detail: the ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST (AESI) document (aka the “5.3.6 document”).
One of the most disturbing findings was that the number of doses administered was redacted from the safety document (the (b) (4) is a FOIA redaction code that means “Trade secrets and commercial or financial information obtained from a person and privileged or confidential.”).
Dr. Campbell correctly points out that there is no way to assess safety if you don’t know what the denominator is.
He wonders out loud, why on earth would they redact that? It can’t be proprietary.
Indeed, the only reason you’d redact such a number is if you are trying to hide something.
More importantly, he is not happy with the safety signals in the report. Not happy at all. The absolute numbers are way too high for a safe vaccine.
He concludes “This has just destroyed trust in authority” (watch @21:55).
I couldn’t agree more. I’ve been saying that for almost a year now, since I first blew the whistle on the vaccine safety story on May 25, 2021.
This is a significant milestone.
Dr. John Campbell has now been red-pilled.
Best of all, it wasn’t due to any of our efforts. He did it all himself by looking objectively at Pfizer’s own data.
The data to red-pill others is hiding in plain sight.
All they have to do is look and open their minds to the possibility that the government hasn’t been telling the truth.