08 Mar THE IRANIAN DEAL
Posted at 14:27h in Talking Points
The PC narrative: Best deal the US could get; the alternative is war.
Talking truth in America and about America:
- The alternative to a bad deal is not war; it is a better deal. And it may be that some day war, or supporting Israel if they choose to go to war with Iran, will be the only path to stop Iran from having nuclear weapons.
- The US government has long designated Iran as the world’s leading state sponsor of Islamic terrorism; nothing in the Iranian deal addresses this fact, and nothing suggests this fact is no longer a fact.
- The deal releases over $100B to Iran; that some portion of these funds will be used to finance more Islamic terrorism is inarguable.
- Iran’s theocracy is unlike the old Soviet Union leadership which could be deterred by threats of ‘mutually assured destruction’. Iran’s mullahs openly proclaim their view that apocalyptic war, including massive Islamic deaths in support of such war, is desirable for the fulfillment of Islamic prophesy regarding the return of the Mahdi and establishment of a global Islamic caliphate. The Iranian deal enables this theocracy with this known mindset to develop nuclear weapons and ICBM delivery systems.
- The Iranian regime’s support and participation in public chants of “Death to America” has never been renounced or reduced; making it a sworn enemy of America receiving from America billions of dollars of financial aid and a path to nuclear weapons that it does not currently have.