29 May Weekly Email – For the Week Ending May 28, 2021
ACWT Weekly Email for 5.28.2021
Welcome to the AmericaCanWeTalk Weekly Email for the week ending on Friday, May 28th, 2021! Click on any of the underlined words below to go directly to the show clips described.
You are receiving this because you subscribed to the weekly email from my talk show website, AmericaCanWeTalk.org.
To unsubscribe, email me at [email protected], and put “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.
I love talking with you about America.
Senator Jim DeMint was my show guest this past week on Thursday. He’s a former member of the U.S. Senate from South Carolina, founder of the Senate Conservatives Fund, and creator of CPI, the Conservative Partnership Institute in Washington that offers conservative members of the House and Senate a respite from the swamp and a place to hear and share conservative policy solutions. He has lived a life dedicated to public service and political representation.
But what Senator DeMint wanted to talk about is God.
Specifically, he joined me to talk about his new book, Satan’s Dare, a novel about two pastors facing serious life crises, struggling to understand the scriptures, God, and truth. One responds by becoming atheist, while the other deepens his study of the scriptures. In DeMint’s book, these men talk through the deepest questions on faith, God, and the meaning of the Bible. Our interview was extraordinary.
I am telling you this because many of us have come to realize that we cannot resolve the crises Americans face merely with human intellect and better policy arguments. Leftists are not merely attacking the place of faith in America and the right to the free exercise of religion, they are in the midst of driving out of America the very idea that God and truth exist.
The core truths woven into the founding of America came directly from the scriptures, so for leftists to push their America-destroying agenda, they must attack the very idea that God and truth exist. In our patriots’ mission to restore and preserve America, we can at the same time respect freedom of religion for everyone from the atheist to the devout, while honoring and firmly upholding the idea that God and truth exist, and that America itself is rooted in these self-evident truths.
Please keep tuning in to AmericaCanWeTalk, as we continue our American political conversation about preserving America.
June 17 event…special invitation coming separately!
I am hosting an AmericaCanWeTalk single-issue conference on Thursday June 17th in Dallas, about Critical Race Theory (CRT).
Right after I send this weekly email, I’ll send you an invitation.
Mark the date and please plan to join us if you can be in Dallas that day!
Below are links to this week’s shows.
Links to Full Shows from this past week:
Our Thursday Show for Members on 5.28 featured former Senator Jim DeMint who spoke with us about his new book “Satan’s Dare.”
Links to Top News & My Commentary from this past week:
Biden Team Admits Marxist Agenda. Starting at minute 23:17
Obsession with Race Aids & Abets Marxists. Starting at minute 29:00
Fight Cancel Culture & Censorship – by Joining AmericaCanWeTalk! Starting at minute 1:18
Memorial Day. Start at 47:50.
Interviews This Week:
Dr. Peter McCullough One of the nation’s top doctors who is speaking out about the bizarre, inexplicable, and harmful way America’s medical authorities, professional medical organizations, research institutions, pharmaceutical companies and others worked to block access for Americans to a variety of therapies that worked very well to help covid patients quickly recover without hospitalization.
The looming question left unanswered is WHY is there an ongoing, unrelenting, push by so many to get as many Americans AND people around the world vaccinated given the very high recovery rate from covid for most people, and the readily available access to so many therapies that work. Something is very, very wrong here.
Congresswoman Yvette Herrell Rep. Herrell is one of the large class of newly elected Republican women serving in Congress. Because her district includes a large stretch of New Mexico’s border with Mexico, she talked to us about how the insecure border and Biden’s irresponsible border policies makes life challenging for American families.
Gregg Roman Director of the Middle East Forum, joined us from Israel to give firsthand observations about the battle between Israel and the jihadist organization Hamas (it’s NOT between Israel and the Palestinians), and about the forces shaping this battle.
Blog Posts this week:
News about Our Special Thursday Shows for Members:
This past week on the AmericaCanWeTalk Thursday May 27th show for members, I interviewed Senator Jim DeMint, author of Satan’s Dare. My note above in the Personally section above tells you about it.
You can become an AmericaCanWeTalk member!
You can become an ACWT Member by going to THIS LINK on our AmericaCanWeTalk website, and choosing “Join Now.”
This is the link: https://members.americacanwetalk.org.
Membership is only $5/month OR $50/year, and entitles you to:
- Watch our Thursday members only shows live on the website (it is like a private American political conversation every Thursday)
- Submit questions for Debbie and her guest when we have one
- Join us in our in-studio audience if you are in the Dallas area.
- Access all past Thursday interviews in the Members section of the website, which at this point includes interviews with U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Rafael Cruz, Lt. Col Allen West, Todd Bensman, Ashley Smith Thomas, Nick Vujicic (author of Life without Limits), AZ GOP Chair Dr. Kelli Ward, Frank Gaffney, and now Senator Jim DeMint
- Help keep ACWT growing and interruption free.
Members – you can join our Thursday in-studio audience! AmericaCanWeTalk members who live in OR will be visiting the Dallas area and would like to be part of the in-studio audience on any Thursday at 3pmCT, PLEASE email me directly at [email protected], and put “Join Studio Audience on (fill in the date)” in the subject line.
Join our private ACWT texting group – stay connected despite big tech censorship!
- Send a text to 53445 (type that number in the “To” line of your text), AND THEN in the message portion of your text, type the word America. Then hit send. That’s it!
- You’ll receive a quick confirming text from me. I will never send frivolous texts, but will communicate especially important news like ways to find the show on new social media platforms, and very special guests upcoming.
- We will never charge you, and you can cancel at any time.
AmericaCanWeTalk (ACWT) – When & Where & How
- ACWT airs LIVE every Monday through Thursday @ 3pmCT.
- You can watch AmericaCanWeTalk many ways, but we suggest you watch it on our website, at https://americacanwetalk.org
- To watch AmericaCanWeTalk live at 3pmCT go to https://americacanwetalk.org/live and you are set! (Keep refreshing until we start.)
- Monday through Wednesday shows are free for everyone, on all platforms.
- Thursday shows are special, private shows for members, with an in-studio audience, and are aired exclusively on the AmericaCanWeTalk website. The “You can become an AmericaCanWeTalk member!” section tells you how to join.
- ACWT is now running on all Right Side Broadcasting social media!
- You can also watch AmericaCanWeTalk live
- On YouTube by going here OR
- On FB (if you have a Facebook account) by going here
On Vimeo, here.
On all social media, please follow, subscribe, join, share and comment!
PAST Shows & Interviews:
All of my past shows and interviews are available at my AmericaCanWeTalk website. That website also contains our latest blog posts, a listing of our popular Why It Matters show feature, a copy of our weekly newsletter, and more.
ACWT’s shows are also available almost immediately after the show on these social media platforms:
Final tips for this week:
- Share this email! Help AmericaCanWeTalk grow!
- If someone forwarded this email to you, go to my website here to sign up for yourself! Click on the “Subscribe” button on the home page.
- This show is funded entirely by donations. If you would like to donate, you can do that here. My message here explains more.
Remember to honor the real reason for Memorial Day:
Honor those who gave their lives so we can be free.
Honor their families, too.
On AmericaCanWeTalk, I talk truth about America, and about why the stories and news of the day, matter to you.
Thank you so much, my very fine friends, for listening and subscribing to AmericaCanWeTalk!
Because America Matters,
Host: America, Can We Talk?