06 Sep Weekly Email for the Week Ending September 3rd, 2021
Our BIGGEST event of the year is almost here!
Time to buy your tickets!
Personally … (my weekly note to you):
My Very Fine Friends,
My AmericaCanWeTalk show is all about preserving our unique and extraordinary country. While we are not presently under military attack by a foreign power, America is nonetheless under severe attack. We are facing existential threats to the very foundational promise of human liberty upon which America was created, and this present-day assault comes in many forms, and under many guises.
This is an attack from within. Defending against it requires understanding how and why this attack is occurring, and embracing the truth that we each have a part to play in rescuing our country.
My upcoming September 18th Second Annual AmericaCanWeTalk Women for Freedom Summit features leaders and thinkers who recognize the peril America is in. Each will address one or more of the top issues facing America, issues whose resolution can and will shape the course of the future of freedom in America.
At this Summit we will be presenting these topics and speakers:
- Lt. Col Matthew Lohmeier, on Marxism in the U.S. Military. He was the First U.S. Space Force Commander, whose book “Irresistible Revolution: Marxism’s Goal of Conquest & the Unmaking of the American Military,” exposed Marxism in the military & cost him his job
- Gordon Chang, renowned China expert, on China’s threat to America’s future of freedom.
- Dr. Robin Armstrong, America’s Frontline Doctors, on covid policy, vaccine passports.
- Victor Avila, former border agent & author
- Jessica Vaughan of CIS.org, on border & immigration policy
- Dr. Kelli Ward AZ GOP Chair on AZ election audit
- Dr. Douglas Frank on overwhelming election fraud evidence via algorithms uncovered
- Seth Keshel with compelling election mathematical analytics, showing election fraud evidence
- Xi Van Fleet, survivor of Mao’s cultural revolution and now American mom whose remarks on Critical Race Theory & Marxism in America at a VA school board went viral
- Tina Ramirez fighting CRT in VA’s public schools
- UK’s Katie Hopkins on decline/surrender of freedom In UK and around the world
- Frank Gaffney – prominent national security expert and founder of the Center for Security Policy, assessing the national security threats America faces
- Dr. David Clements – powerful Reawaken America Tour speaker and host of The Professor’s Record. Check him out on Telegram, here: t.me/theprofessorsrecord
- Dr. Alveda King (via video) on Black Lives Matter, and her brand new Speak for Life organization
This truly is a “don’t miss” Summit for patriots. I would LOVE if each of you could join us!
I’ll talk to you next week. I can’t wait!
HR 4 = Mandating Permanent Election Fraud; Harvard’s Atheist Head Chaplain
Chase Bank Cancels Lt Gen Flynn, literally; Raymond Ibrahim – Afghan Jihadists Emboldened; Calls for Resignation; When Censorship is Evil: Shana Chappell vs Cindy Sheehan
Chase UN-cancels Gen Flynn; Public Communist-Indoctrination Schools; ACWT Summit & UPCOMING Special Shows; Biden’s “Team” Divided
ABOUT our Thursday 9.2.21 Members only show:
Our Thursday Show for Members on 9.2 featured Dr. Peter McCullough, who is one of the most prominent national voices among doctors in America discussing the straight facts about covid, effective treatments and appropriate treatment protocols, covid vaccines and the deaths and injuries flowing from those vaccines.
Go HERE to join!
Raymond Ibrahim, author of Sword and Scimitar and expert on Islam, Islamic doctrine, and patterns of Islamic jihad throughout history. He joined me to talk about the message sent to the Islamic jihadist world by the method of America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan.
THIS COMING WEEK on AmericaCanWeTalk:
Nonie Darwish, former Egyptian Muslim and now American Christian, and author of numerous books including Now They Call Me Infidel, shares her deep knowledge about Islamic doctrine and jihad, and Islam’s alliance with Marxism, to shed light on the Taliban, Afghanistan, China, and America.
Lt. Col. Allen West, candidate for Governor of Texas, and former Chairman of the Texas GOP and former U.S. Congressman, will join me on our Thursday show for members.
Are you a member of AmericaCanWeTalk yet?
This is the link you can use to join ACWT: https://members.
AmericaCanWeTalk members who live in OR will be visiting the Dallas area and would like to be part of the in-studio audience on any Thursday at 3pmCT, PLEASE email me directly at [email protected], and put “Join Studio Audience on (fill in the date)” in the subject line.
- ACWT airs LIVE every Monday through Thursday @ 3pmCT.
- You can watch AmericaCanWeTalk many ways, but the most reliable way is on our website, at https://americacanwetalk.
- To watch AmericaCanWeTalk live Mon thru Thurs at 3pmCT go to https://americacanwetalk.
org/live and you are set! (Keep refreshing until we start.)
- Monday through Wednesday shows are free for everyone, on all platforms.
- Thursday shows are special, private shows for members, with an in-studio audience, and are aired exclusively on the AmericaCanWeTalk website. Click HERE to join, choose Join Now, and follow the instructions.
- ACWT is now on all Right Side Broadcasting social media!
- You can also watch AmericaCanWeTalk live
- On YouTube by going here OR
- On FB (if you have a Facebook account) by going here or
- On Vimeo, here.
All of my past shows and interviews are available at my AmericaCanWeTalk website. That website also contains our latest blog posts, a listing of our popular Why It Matters show feature, a copy of our weekly newsletter, and more.
ACWT’s shows are also available almost immediately after the show on these social media platforms:
Final tips for this week:
- Forward this email! Help AmericaCanWeTalk grow!
- If someone forwarded this email to you, go to my website here to sign up for yourself! Click on the “Subscribe” button on the home page.
- This show is funded entirely by donations. If you would like to donate, you can do that here. My message here ex
Because America Matters,
Host: America, Can We Talk?