29 Apr Why It Matters – The April 29th Show
Coronavirus Protest Arrests
Laredo, Texas: Police ‘sting’ operation ‘infiltrates’ nails & eyelashes home salon operation
and makes arrests
Raleigh, NC: Police Dept tweet: “Protesting is not an essential activity”
Californians flock to the beaches in defiance of Governor’s stay-at-home orders
- Constitutional rights do not disappear in any Civil disobedience is honorable when the laws being protested are wrong.
- Law enforcement is losing the people’s respect, Gov’t losing consent of the governed
- President Trump and AG Barr MUST act to temper the would-be tyrants who do not understand #1 or #2
Congress’ Sentiment – Hon. Louis Gohmert
The House Freedom Caucus must continue speaking out
Freedom must be front and center in American recovery plans
The White House re-opening Guidelines are very specific and limiting
Do they credit enough weeks of changing facts on the ground, and conflicting medical opinions about how to respond to this virus ?
“Get a second opinion” is timeless wisdom for anyone facing a dangerous health diagnosis
Why hasn’t it been followed by President Trump for the national diagnosis?
Multiple, highly credentialed medical experts say: END THE SHUTDOWN
Harvard Attacks Homeschooling
Surge of home-schooling during school closures scares the Harvard elites?
‘Children won’t be exposed to a divergence of views’
Really? As if Harvard represents or teaches a ‘divergence of views’?
Harvard’s antagonism toward home schooling is transparent and absurd
- A window on leftists’ commitment to use our schools as instruments of leftist indoctrination
- There is little genuine divergence of views taught in most public schools, and too commonly what is taught is anti-Christian, anti-American, leftist ideology
Maybe a pandemic silver lining:
Awakening to the indoctrination purposes of the left