05 Aug Why It Matters – The August 5th Show
Trump Denounces White Supremacism, AGAIN
• President Trump struck the right tone in his remarks this morning (watch for yourself)
• NO party in this country stands for FOR white supremacy.
• The ‘white supremacism’ meme that the Democrat Media Mob seek to attach to Trump and Trump supporters is baseless and inexcusable, yet incendiary and dangerous
o Before running for President, Trump was an icon in the black community
o He palled around with Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton
Shooters in Their Own Words
• These are the thoughts of ignorant, sick, morally confused and depraved individuals
• To politicize them is to trivialize their insanity and inhumanity.
• To blame one party or person for any of them is irresponsible, dishonest exploitation
DEMS Exploit El Paso, Ignore Dayton
• From Corey Booker, to AOC, to Elizabeth Warren, Beto, and many more, this is shameful exploitation of a true, painful, outrageous tragedy.
• Trying to score cheap political points by blaming Trump and Fox, ought to cost them political points.
• Joe Biden’s campaign announcement video never received the denunciation it deserved:
• Trump never labeled white supremacists ‘very fine people’;
• This is an absolute, demonstrable falsehood;
• Biden chose this despicable lie upon which to launch his presidential campaign
and the DMM cheered him on—
Is it any wonder unstable people fed false, inflammatory narratives do insane things?
• Michael Brown and the ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot!” LIE—are the legacy of Obama and Holder; NEITHER EVER corrected the record.
• In the same way the media NEVER pointed out Biden launched his campaign on a LIE, they never called attention to this and other incidents as false “racist” attacks
Today the media creates and perpetuates false narratives, AGAIN
Secure borders, Loving America, Baltimore’s Reality: These are NOT racist themes
Tribalism is Killing America
The spirit of America’s founding is ‘all men (and women) are created equal’
AND Pluribus Unum – is “out of many, one”
Group identity politics is the contemporary term for tribalism—endlessly claiming “racism” when there are no grounds for it, hurts America
We CANNOT pursue racial or political identity tribalism AND pursue American unity
THE SOLUTION IS TO REDISCOVER WHAT AMERICA MEANS
(STAY TUNED TO ACWT!)