20 Feb Why It Matters – The February 20th Show
Sneaky Senate Amnesty
Under the radar amnesty for some illegal alien workers launched in the Senate
- Amnesty in general rewards lawbreakers and therefore undermines the rule of law
- Piecemeal amnesty is NEVER a good idea; almost always a political favor to a moneyed interest; undermines broader reform of more fundamental concerns
- Americans prioritize the wall, border security, ending sanctuary cities, containing benefits for illegal immigrants, and enhancing respect for citizenship far above waving in new class of amnestied workers
Representative Chip Roy is right: Senate bill ought to be killed
Dem Flailing; Trump Connecting
Bloomberg says farmers are stupid
Trump immediately goes to Bakersfield CA (farmland country)
Opens up federal gov’t water entanglements that are hurting farmers
Invites farmers to share the stage and speak their mind
Not all billionaires connect with the people
- Trump connects w/ workers & common man. Sanders, w/ angry & disaffected.
- Neither Bloomberg nor Steyer connects with “the people”
Voters resent the idea they can be bought by Bloomberg; Dem voters drawn to Sanders’ authenticity over Bloomberg’s acting & Steyer’s environmental Hysterical Hypocrisy
Blue Wave? WHY?
Dem debates are crystallizing important questions:
- What is the ‘fundamental transformation’ they claim to want for America?
- For all the buzz around a ‘blue wave’—what exactly is it supposed to deliver?
Dems are forever condemning America, castigating Americans, demonizing and dividing people based on race, gender, economic status and foreign/favored immigrant status
What is the unifying message?
What is the inspiring message?
What is the message of pride in and love for America, and Americans?
ANSWER: THERE ISN’T ONE…and AMERICANS KNOW IT
THAT’S WHY A TRUMP LANDSLIDE IS BUILDING FOR 2020