10 Sep Why It Matters – The September 10th Show
Seth Rich/Julian Assange/Ed Butowsky Review
• “Russians hacked the DNC!!!!” was a critical launching point for the Russia Collusion Hoax and the coup plot against Trump
• Ellen Ratner, a liberal former Fox News reporter is on video saying Julian Assange told her in Nov 2016 in person that he received the DNC emails from an inside-the-DNC source
• Ellen Ratner told Ed Butowsky that Julian Assange identified DNC staffer Seth Rich as the source of the DNC emails publicly released by Wikileaks
• Seth Rich was murdered in DC in July 2016,soon after the leak; the murder remains unsolved
• Forensic analysis suggests the capture of DNC emails was a download, not a hack.
• DNC servers ONLY examined by DEM-friendly private group CrowdStrike – NEVER by the FBI. WHY was DNC allowed to prevent FBI examination?
• NO one in the FBI /Mueller investigation interviewed Ed Butowsky, or Julian Assange, about Seth Rich, or anything else. Why not?
The media/Dem mission is to END this conversation; Butowsky’s defamation lawsuits are making that impossible.
TRUTH about the source of the DNC emails impacts rule of law and the integrity of America’s law enforcement community
• Trump is near 50+% approval; at 94% among GOP voters
• Mueller investigation turned up nothing on claim of Russian collusion
• Internet sleuthing/reporting has made the scope of the coup plot clear, as well as most of the participants—and a huge segment of Americans know this
With this background, Nadler/Dems intend to start impeachment against Trump?
America’s social fabric/cohesion/respect for institutions will be put to the test if Nadler really proceeds
Trump’s Primary Challengers
• Sanford, Walsh and Weld know they will not beat President Trump in a GOP primary
• These campaigns are mostly exercises in preening self-aggrandizement that could divide the GOP.
• Primarying the President is politically costly; every anti-Trump campaign statement they make will become a Democrat Party talking point.
• However, canceling primaries is also divisive & could alienate GOP voters.
GOP voters are supposed to be able to choose their candidates.