03 Sep DebbieG: On RNC Passage of Return to Excellence in American Voting
I strongly commend the RNC’s passage of the Excellence in American Voting Resolution during their August 2023 meeting in Milwaukee. It includes support for paper ballots and hand-counting of ballots, rejects ranked choice voting, drop boxes and pop-up voting centers, limits early voting and voting by mail, calls for more robust voter ID, and much more.
Opponents of election integrity efforts relentlessly claim that election integrity activists are merely ignorant, disgruntled, sore losers who supported President Trump in 2020. They call claims of 2020 election fraud The Big Lie.
Nothing could be further from the truth. The real Big Lie is that our elections are “safe and secure.”
The leftist mockery mob ridicules election security efforts so intensely that it’s obvious they know with certainty that there is a huge election security problem, and fear that the fraud tactics will be exposed. They “protest too much” to be believed.
Some in the Republican party, mostly never-Trumpers, either deny the seriousness of the election fraud problem or say it is unseemly to discuss. That’s in part because they allow their views about Donald Trump and 2020, to contort or confuse their assessment of the overwhelming evidence of election fraud that long precedes the 2020 election.
Here are three points to remember on the topic of election fraud.
First, evidence of systemic (not isolated or random) election fraud, especially electronic election fraud, is widespread and long predates the 2020 election.
- Prominent Democrats ardently believed election fraud was a huge threat to America, before they didn’t believe that. The 202o documentary Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections, (watch the trailer HERE and consider buying it on Amazon Prime) demonstrated the ease of manipulating elections via hacking, and featured Senators Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar and other lefties stridently claiming that electronic voting equipment is vulnerable to hacking and vote switching. Warren and Klobuchar and two other Democrats even fired off a letter to Dominion Voting Systems claiming their machines “threaten the integrity of our elections,” and that threat includes “vote switching.”
- The potential for fraud in our current system is massive. Reliance on electronic election equipment, from electronic voting machines to electronic tabulators to thumb drive data storage and transfer, carries the risk of the kind of hacking that happens every day. You can read summaries of the voluminous numbers of very recent computer hacks HERE and HERE and HERE. If hackers will hack for money and information, they will hack to steal an election, which is the same thing as stealing a country.
- Evidence abounds of massive mail-in ballot fraud. “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud” was the conclusion of the bipartisan 2005 report of the Commission on Federal Election Reform, chaired by Democrat former President Jimmy Carter and former Secretary of State James Baker III. Dinesh D’Souza’s 2000 Mules film laid out the overwhelming evidence that the 2020 election involved the orchestrated and fraudulent use of mail in ballots. And no, it has not been debunked.
- If you still just desperately want to believe that our American election system is safe and secure, listen to these interviews with Dr. Douglas Frank HERE, and HERE. Or read THIS. Then read Seth Keshel’s Substack, especially THIS ONE.
Both Frank and Keshel make crystal clear that massive, coordinated, and sophisticated election rigging has been ongoing for at least two decades in America. It is very important to recognize the distinction between evidence of hacking in to one or more devices to interfere with an election, and evidence of rigging. Both Dr. Frank and Seth Keshel are producing analyses and data to show evidence of massive and longstanding rigging of the entire election process.
Second, two very bad consequences flow from stolen elections in our country.
- One consequence is that we are forced to live under foolhardy at best, dangerous at worst, Democrat policies that America did not vote for. Since Biden “won” the 2020 election America has suffered an abandoned border with thousands of dangerous illegal aliens pouring in the country threatening all of us, impending government control over your money in the form of CBDC, gender lunacy, a culture of corruption in the rule of law with the government weaponized against the people, and inept and weak foreign policy, to name just a few.
- The other consequence is that Republican officials, advisors, and voters necessarily draw false conclusions from supposed election losses, and revise or moderate their views and change their policies because they get a false read of what the American people want.
Third, Americans justifiably have a growing distrust in the legitimacy of our elections, and this leaks over into disdain and disrespect for our government. I only skimmed the surface of available data and evidence about election fraud, hacking and rigging, in the above summary. But Americans know that our election system is not reliable and honest. Near the end of 2022 40% of Americans believed that the 2020 election was rigged or stolen; my guess is that 40% is low, and in any case continues to grow.
We cannot afford to push off fixing our election system into the future. Instead, we must push as far as possible against election fraud, NOW. Each stolen election cements the power of the Left in Washington and reduces the likelihood we can restore our republic.
The RNC’s Return to Excellence in American Voting Resolution should be adopted into state law all over America.