14 Mar Show Highlights – Week of March 8, 2021
Click on any of the words in dark red font below to go directly to the show clips described. Interviews and show segments from this week’s shows, and blog posts on our website, are listed separately below.
Try watching mu show live on my website, AmericaCanWeTalk.org
Right at 3pmCT, as the show is starting, go to this link, AmericaCanWeTalk.org/live/ and you can watch the show there.
The show will always be available on our website!
LOTS of new ACWT developments about upcoming membership starting April 1st, how to join the ACWT private texting group, new ways to find us online, and more, are all below.
One of my shows was removed by YouTube this week, another example of the growing censorship of AmericaCanWeTalk and other conservative programs.
We are responding by expanding the number of platforms where you can watch AmericaCanWeTalk. Check out HOW TO WATCH, below.
Here are the highlights from this past week:
Links to Full Shows from this past week:
Top News & My Commentary:
Christie Hutcherson, Founder of Women Fighting for America, joined me to talk about her work touring the country and inspiring women (and everyone!) to get engaged in defending America and freedom.
Feleceia Wilson, founder of the Think Out, Be Light Fashion Show, came into our studio to share with us her inspiring annual event, the Think Out, Be Light Fashion Show that features girls and boys, and women and men with Down Syndrome and other challenges. This event is online this year and will be on Sunday March 21st, which is Down Syndrome Awareness day. Her passion to more fully embrace those living with these challenges into life and employment in America is deeply inspiring.
Tracy Lawson, author of Answering Liberty’s Call, came into the studio to tell the story of her real American ancestor’s brave and harrowing horseback ride from Virginia to Valley Forge to bring vital medicines, food, blankets AND a warning to General George Washington, a story that she wove into her true-to-life novel. Love this story of a strong and brave (role model) woman written into American history.
Blog Posts this week:
Let’s Get Ready to Rumble after YouTube removed another one of my shows (unjustifiably, as explained here), check out our show on Rumble.
Join our private ACWT family, via text – stay connected despite big tech censorship!
To stay up on the latest news about my show, get updates on special upcoming guests, find out the new ways to watch the show, participate in ACWT polling on important questions and more:
- Send a text to 53445 (type that number in the “To” line of your text), AND THEN in the message portion of your text, type the word America. Then hit send. That’s it!
- You’ll receive a quick confirming text from me.
- I will not send frivolous texts, but will communicate especially important news like ways to find the show on new social media platforms, and very special guests upcoming.
- We will never charge you, and you can cancel at anytime.
ACWT Membership is Coming Soon!
Here is the scoop:
- I will continue doing the show Monday through Thursday at 3pmCT.
- Starting in April, one show a week, the Thursday show, will be for members only, and only be available on my AmericaCanWeTalk.org website on the Members page (not on FB, YouTube or anywhere else online.)
- EVERYONE will still be able to watch the show at no charge, and without being a member, on Mondays through Wednesdays!!
- The Thursday Members Only shows will be different, more like a conversation between us, where listeners can text in questions for me and/or for my guest when I have one, on political topics of your choice, and we’ll “Talk” about America.
- You’ll have a special Keyword to use to text me before or during the Thursday show, and Matt the Wonderful will be working the system and sharing your questions with me and my guest.
- Very soon you will be able to join online at AmericaCanWeTalk.org. ACWT Membership will be only $5/month OR $50/year.
- It’s a conversation, about saving America.
- It’s one way to keep ACWT interruption and advertisement free!
- Check out the Members’ page on the website (coming soon!) for latest updates.
HOW TO WATCH AmericaCanWeTalk:
To watch AmericaCanWeTalk LIVE @ 3pm Central Time:
You can always watch my show LIVE on our website, AmericaCanWeTalk.org., by going to https://americacanwetalk.org/live as the show is starting live at 3pmCT. This may be the most reliable method to use.
On YouTube by going here (you do not need your own YouTube account to watch), OR
On FB (if you have a Facebook account) by going here, OR
On Twitter (no account needed) by going to my page, @DebbieCanWeTalk LIVE at 3pmCT.
On all social media, please follow, subscribe, join, share and comment.
PAST shows recent and older:
To watch PAST recorded shows and interviews, including very recent ones, at your convenience:
All of my recent and past shows and interviews are available at my AmericaCanWeTalk website. That website also contains our latest blog posts, a listing of our popular Why It Matters show feature, a copy of our weekly newsletter, and more.
ACWT’s shows are also available on some of the newer social media platforms including:
Gab.com (we are just getting started here), AND
We will likely be expanding into more new platforms as they are created, and as social media censorship expands.
Share this email! Help AmericaCanWeTalk grow!
Friends, if you like my show and my passion for preserving America, please forward this email to friends, family members and colleagues, and please share the show on social media.
If someone forwarded this email to you, please sign up so you’ll receive it directly every week. Go to my website here to sign up, and click on the “Subscribe” button on the home page.
On AmericaCanWeTalk, I talk truth about America, and about why the stories and news of the day, matter to you.
Because America Matters,
Host: America, Can We Talk?