31 Oct Weekly Email for the Week Ending Friday, October 29, 2021
Welcome to the AmericaCanWeTalk Weekly Email for the week ending on Friday, October 29th, 2021!
Click on any of the words in dark red font below to go directly to the show clips described.
Personally … (my weekly note to you):
My Very Fine Friends,
Did you read about the rotten stunt the leftist Lincoln Project pulled a few days ago in Virginia, just ahead of that state’s November 2nd election day when they will choose their next Governor?
As polls show that GOP candidate Glenn Younkin is pulling ahead of Democrat Terry McAuliffe, left-wing agitators attempted to pull off a hoax to sway voters. They dressed up as white supremacist agitators and cheered on GOP Youngkin’s campaign bus, chanting “we’re all in for Glenn.” The anti-American Lincoln Project later admitted they had orchestrated the entire hoax, which was clearly designed to sway ignorant voters into believing that this GOP candidate supports racism or white supremacy.
(To be clear, no one has claimed that Democrat candidate McAuliffe knew about or supported this farce, though I have not read that he or his team has denied he knew about it, either.)
There are a few really important lessons to learn here.
- The GOP candidate Youngkin is pulling ahead because most Americans do not like the Left’s destructive and irrational policies, which in this race have been exposed vividly. From VA schools teaching kids to judge and hate each other based on skin color, and to hate America (all part of critical race theory), to transgender lunacy leading to the rape of an innocent young girl, the Virginia voters are seeing up close and personal what today’s Dems actually stand for. And when the Dem governor candidate said parents should not have any say in what schools teach their kids, those voters saw the disdain the ruling elite have for citizens.
- Because Dems cannot possibly defend their policies, they resort to race-baiting, deception, and false accusation. They literally set up actors to pretend to be white supremacists who support the GOP candidate. Fortunately when real fact checkers examined the pictures and went to work figuring out who was in them, the hateful Lincoln Project deceivers were forced to admit they cooked up this hoax.
- Democrats resort to race-bating because they think it will work. They believe they have so permeated American society with the lies, the utter fabrication, of rampant white supremacy, institutional and systemic racism, white privilege, that all they have to do is push the right buttons and they can control the people’s behavior and votes. I DEARLY hope the voters of Virginia send this elitist Democrat gubernatorial candidate and the entire rotten Lincoln Project race-baiting team packing, OUT of the state.
Marxist outrages continue. From serious discussion about having the U.S. government pay each illegal alien up to $450,000 per person for their pain and suffering after breaking into our country illegally, to the proposed $31,000 per year in additional payments to single parents who do not work, just because, to the ongoing abandonment of the southern border, Leftists are telling you and everyone they are working to destroy America as we know it, as it was meant to be. Fight back!
I hear many conservatives lamenting “how is America ever going to survive …. we are in so much trouble… we are losing America.”
I do not downplay or ignore how serious things are in America today. BUT I see so many signs of hope. Millions are waking up and recognizing that we are living in extraordinarily consequential times, and that we are each called to do our part to defend, rescue and protect America. It is a GREAT time to be alive in America today!
I’ll be speaking at Clay Clark’s Reawaken America Tour in Dallas in December, and spoke last week at the first Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association rally in Texas. And I have more speaking engagements right around the corner. If you or your organization would like to invite me to speak, email me at [email protected].
Last thing! As one way to keep my show growing, I am working with MyPillow to offer you, my listeners, discounts on the great MyPillow products you will find at MyPillow.com. Choose from among their products, and when you are ready to place your order, enter as your promo code debbieg, and you will get up to 66% off any items. It is a win-win for everyone! My husband and I purchased and LOVE their pillows, bathrobes, slippers, sheets, and blankets. Check them out for yourselves … and as gifts your family and friends!
Speak Truth About America. Deny the Lies.
Facts Matter. Truth Matters. America Matters.
I’ll talk to you next week. I can’t wait!
Links to this past week’s shows:
To watch the whole show:
“Let’s Go Brandon”
Michale Graves’ CANCELED Musician
Canceled America Rising Up
VA Governor’s Race: School Rape & Parents’ RightsArizona State Senator Wendy Rogers & AZ Audit Truth
Dems Auditing Innocent Americans Bank Accounts
Fire Fighters: Call it Communism!,
US Senate candidate from Oklahoma Jackson Lahmeyer Joins Me Fauci: Puppy But Not People Outrage
Thursday Oct 28th: Kari Lake. The current Arizona Governor’s race is a very big deal for America. The incumbent GOP Governor Ducey is term limited so he is not on the ballot. Arizona has been among the hottest battlegrounds in the election integrity movement in America, and the Arizona audit, contrary to the grotesquely misleading headlines put out by left wing media, uncovered very significant election outcome changing fraud. This is one of the Members’ shows interviews I just HAD to share with my subscribers. Kari Lake is an awesome candidate for Arizona Governor!!!
Top News & My Commentary from this past week:
Michale Graves’ CANCELED Musician
VA Governor’s Race: School Rape & Parents’ Rights
Senator Wendy Rogers & AZ Audit Truth
Dems Auditing Innocent Americans Bank Accounts
Fire Fighters: Call it Communism!
US Senate candidate from Oklahoma Jackson Lahmeyer Joins Me
Fauci: Puppy But Not People Outrage
Interviews from this week:
Michale Graves is a successful punk-rocker who was the lead singer in the Misfits, who now loves the Bible, God, and America, and is a Trump supporter. His recent tour American Prayer was booked in numerous cities and cancelled in some of them after accusations by the cancel culture leftist mob that he should not be allowed to perform because of his support for President Trump. His performances now focus on inspiring young people to find faith in God. SO inspiring!
Senator Wendy Rogers is an Arizona State Senator who is laser focused on getting the truth out to America about the election fraud uncovered in the Arizona Audit, or as it is often called, America’s audit. YUGE to understand what Cyber Ninjas found in their election audit. She’s a former Air Force pilot and an active public speaker, and a patriot offering endorsements around the country for conservative candidates.
Jackson Lahmeyer is a young Christian pastor who is running for the United States Senate from Oklahoma, challenging incumbent GOP Senator Lankford. He’s been endorsed by President Trump, Lt Gen Michael Flynn, Senator Wendy Rogers, and even by the Oklahoma State GOP Chair. A man on a mission…. You’ll love hearing from him.
Kari Lake is running for Governor of Arizona. Read more about her above… you will love her!
Blog posts from this week:=
SUNDANCE AGAIN – AN ALARMING LETTER FROM JANUARY 6 PROTESTER NATHAN DEGRAVE, FROM HIS JAIL CELL IN WASHINGTON DC
REVOLVER NEWS: MEET RAY EPPS: THE FED-PROTECTED PROVOCATEUR WHO APPEARS TO HAVE LED THE VERY FIRST 1/6 ATTACK ON THE U.S. CAPITOL
PATRICK BYRNE’S LETTER TO PHYSICIANS: HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR 1947 NUREMBERG CODE TODAY?
CANDACE OWENS – ‘WHY FUND THAT RESEARCH?
TAKIN’ IT TO THE STREETS [UPDATED]
Are you a member of AmericaCanWeTalk yet?
JOIN ACWT today and do not miss another Members Only Thursday show! You can become an ACWT Member for only $5/month OR $50/year by going to THIS LINK on our AmericaCanWeTalk website, and choosing “Join Now.”
This is the link you can use to join ACWT: https://members.americacanwetalk.org.
Members can join our Thursday in-studio audience!
AmericaCanWeTalk members who live in OR will be visiting the Dallas area and would like to be part of the in-studio audience on any Thursday at 3pmCT, PLEASE email me directly at [email protected], and put “Join Studio Audience on (fill in the date)” in the subject line.
When & Where & How to Watch
- ACWT airs LIVE every Monday through Thursday @ 3pmCT.
- The most reliable way to watch AmericaCanWeTalk LIVE is on our website, at https://americacanwetalk.org
- To watch AmericaCanWeTalk LIVE Mon thru Thurs at 3pmCT go to https://americacanwetalk.org/liveand you are set! (Keep refreshing until we start.)
- You can also watch AmericaCanWeTalk LIVE on Twitter @DebbieCanWeTalk or
- On FB by going hereor
- On Vimeo, here.
- Monday through Wednesday shows are free for everyone, on all platforms.
- Thursday shows are special, private shows for members, with an in-studio audience, and are aired exclusively on the AmericaCanWeTalk website. Click HERE to join, choose Join Now, and follow the instructions.
PAST Shows & Interviews:
All of my past shows and interviews are available at my AmericaCanWeTalk website. That website also contains our latest blog posts, a listing of our popular Why It Matters show feature, a copy of our weekly newsletter, and more.
ACWT’s shows are also available almost immediately after the show on these social media platforms:
Rumble.com & Gab.com & Locals.com & Parler.com & Clouthub.com & Gettr.
Final tips for this week:
- Forward this email! Help AmericaCanWeTalk grow!
- If someone forwarded this email to you, go to my website hereto sign up for yourself! Click on the “Subscribe” button on the home page.
- This show is funded entirely by donations. If you would like to donate, you can do that here.My message hereexplains more.
On AmericaCanWeTalk, I talk truth about America, and about why the stories and news of the day, matter to you.
Thank you so much, my very fine friends, for listening and subscribing to AmericaCanWeTalk!
Because America Matters,
Host: America, Can We Talk