08 May Weekly Email for the week ending on Friday, May 6th, 2022
Welcome to the AmericaCanWeTalk Weekly Email for the week ending on Friday, May 6th, 2022!
Click on any of the words in dark red font below to go directly to the show clips described.
- Saturday October 15th – Mark your calendars now! That’s the date of our Third Annual America, Can We Talk? Women f0r Freedom Summit in Dallas, with a special VIP reception on Friday evening October 14th. We’d LOVE for all of you to come.
Fun and rewarding ways to support AmericaCanWeTalk (or “help me out here!”) :
- Go to MyPillow.com, purchase some great quality products that I use myself in our home, such as pillows, slippers, bath towels, bath robes and much more, ALL great quality! At the end of your order enter “DebbieG” as your promo code, and get up to 66% off. Great products and prices, and a discount, and delivery to your home.
- Check out H2Bev.com, and order a case or more of their completely wonderful HydroShot product sold there. Again, enter “DebbieG” as your promo code, get 10% off, and delivery to your home. My interview with the co-founder of this company about the unique benefits of HydroShot is very informative …. Check it out HERE.
Personally … (my weekly note to you):
My Very Fine Friends,
As I write, protests rage around the country but mainly in the Washington DC area about the leaked Supreme Court draft opinion in the Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization case that would reverse Roe vs Wade.
Did you know that under 18 U.S.C. 1507, it is a federal crime to protest near a residence occupied by a judge or jury with the intent to influence their decisions in pending cases? Yet opponents of this potential Supreme Court decision are planning on disrupting church services, paying protesters, and doxing and confronting Supreme Court justices in their own homes to protest the possible overturning of Roe vs Wade
In fact protests are mounting outside of the home of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh over his apparent support of reversing Roe, and at least one neighbor of his is helping to organize those protests. NO reports of arrest, yet.
- All of a sudden the “stick that needle in everyone’s arm whether they want it or not” crowd has flipped back to the “my body, my choice” true-believer crowd.
- The Senate just confirmed Justice Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court, who says she cannot define what a woman is, but her supporters cheer this on and apparently hope she will be able to protect “women’s rights” which is bizarre as she cannot define woman.
- The same DOJ that has scoured the country for anyone who came near the Capitol on January 6th and prosecuted many who did not even go inside the Capitol, so far appears silent and unmoved to investigate this leaked opinion protest, though it is still early.
The “justice by mob rule” agenda IS one of the biggest problems we face. If the Supreme Court can no longer issue opinions to which Leftists object without risking their personal safety, or tolerating a mob presence outside their home, we are accepting and surrendering to the destruction of one of the three equal branches of government. We are agreeing that the judiciary is just a rubber stamp for the left wing agenda now on full display. We’ll keep a close watch on this one.
Beside that, Happy Mother’s Day!
Motherhood was for me, and is for many women one of the most extraordinarily meaningful and fulfilling roles they will play in their lives. The annual outpouring of deep appreciation for motherhood on Mother’s Day is a testament to that fact, and the holiday is one of the most universal and unifying celebrations in America.
Millions of moms have profoundly shaped their kids’ lives and sacrificed nearly everything to give them the best life they could. Moms relentlessly strive to mold and teach and nurture and guide their children though life’s difficult episodes. Tender messages of support for those who have lost their moms, and for those moms who have lost children, fill columns in media outlets of all kinds around Mother’s Day.
Honoring motherhood and cherishing the role of motherhood are great and noble values that are part of the American fabric. Moms and dads provide a vital role in raising and passing on values to kids who contribute to society as adults.
HAPPY Mother’s Day to all moms in America.
Speak Truth About America.
Facts Matter. Truth Matters. America Matters.
I’ll talk to you next week. I can’t wait!
Links to this week’s shows:
Thursday May 5th, 2022 – No Show – I had an out of town speaking engagement!
My Recent Commentary
Blog posts from this week:
Personally (my weekly column for you!)