17 Apr Show Highlights – Week of April 12, 2021
Welcome to the AmericaCanWeTalk Show Highlights for the week ending on Friday, April 16th, 2021!
- ACWT airs every Monday through Thursday @ 3pmCT.
- Monday through Wednesday shows are free for everyone, on all platforms.
- Thursday shows are special, private shows for members, with an in-studio audience, and are aired exclusively on the AmericaCanWeTalk website.
- Click on any of the words in dark red font below to go directly to the show clips described. Interviews and show segments from this week’s shows, and blog posts on our website, are listed separately below.
Coming up this week:
- Tuesday, Dr. Peter Breggin who authored COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey, will talk truth about vaccine passports.
- And Wednesday, actress, author and radio host Sam Sorbo will join us to talk about her books WORDS FOR WARRIORS: Fight Back Against Crazy Socialists and the Toxic Liberal Left, AND They’re Your Kids: An Inspirational Journey from Self-Doubter to Home School Advocate.
- This coming Thursday Members Only show will feature our very special guest Texas State Deputy Attorney General Aaron Reitz, whose Newsweek column From Soft Liberalism to Iron-Fisted Leftism in Today’s U.S. Military inspired national conversation about the impact of President Biden’s dangerous, woke, demoralizing, military policies.
Links to Full Shows from this past week:
This past week our Thursday Show for Members featured Rafael Cruz.
Links to Top News & My Commentary from this past week:
BLM Marxist Millionaires (starting at minute 1:08 to 12:08)
CEOs Demand Election Fraud (12:10 to 22:02)
Great American Manipulation Exposed (22:03 to end)
Links to Interviews from this past week:
Kevin Sorbo, internationally acclaimed actor, director, author and producer joined me to talk his politics, films, books, and life. Very engaging interview with a brave and outspoken conservative Christian who is thriving and succeeding in today’s left-leaning film industry.
Wade Miller, Executive Director, Citizens for Renewing America, joined me to talk about the plans for the new DC-based Center for American Restoration, whose founder Russ Vought recently wrapped up his time in the Trump administration Cabinet as Director of OMB (Office of Management and Budget).
Blog Posts this week:
As the Derek Chauvin trial in Minnesota proceeds, questions are emerging about the role of fentanyl, and whether race played any role in the incident. “Another Clearer Take on the Derek Chauvin Trial” by Clarice Feldman.
Hunter Biden’s skate away from scrutiny and responsibility, and the willingness of high-level US officials to sign off on the apparently baseless claim that the Hunter laptop story was Russian disinformation, raises questions about our justice system and officials. Kurt Schlichter’s ‘Letting Hunter Biden Off is a Message to Us Peasants’ spells this out.
Daniel Horowitz’s recent column “Why Duante Wright’s Aggravated Assault Charge Matters So Much” lays out facts that must be understood
ACWT Membership has launched!
THANK YOU to all who have joined!
We hope you are enjoying the Thursday Shows for Members!
- You can become an ACWT Member by going to THIS LINK on our website, and choosing “Join Now.” Membership is only $5/month OR $50/year, and entitles you to join in our private American political conversation every Thursday with Debbie and sometimes a guest.
- This plan helps to keep ACWT interruption and advertisement free.
Join our private ACWT texting group – stay connected despite big tech censorship!
- Send a text to 53445 (type that number in the “To” line of your text), AND THEN in the message portion of your text, type the word America. Then hit send. That’s it!
- You’ll receive a quick confirming text from me, and I will not send frivolous texts, but will communicate especially important news like ways to find the show on new social media platforms, and very special guests upcoming.
- We will never charge you, and you can cancel at any time.
HOW TO WATCH AmericaCanWeTalk …
Watch my show LIVE on our website, AmericaCanWeTalk.org., by going to https://americacanwetalk.org/live/ as the show is starting live at 3pmCT. This is the most reliable method to use.
You can also watch AmericaCanWeTalk live on Vimeo, here.
On YouTube by going here OR
On FB (if you have a Facebook account) by going here
On all social media, please follow, subscribe, join, share and comment!
PAST Shows & Interviews:
All of my past shows and interviews are available at my AmericaCanWeTalk website. That website also contains our latest blog posts, a listing of our popular Why It Matters show feature, a copy of our weekly newsletter, and more.
ACWT’s shows are also available on some of the newer social media platforms including:
Coming soon to CloutHub.com!
Final tips before I sign off for this week:
- Share this email! Help AmericaCanWeTalk grow!
- If someone forwarded this email to you, go to my website here to sign up for yourself! Click on the “Subscribe” button on the home page.
- This show is funded entirely by donations. If you would like to donate, you can do that here. My message here explains more.
- You are receiving this because you subscribed to the weekly email from my talk show website, AmericaCanWeTalk.org. To Unsubscribe, email me at [email protected], and put “Unsubscribe” in the subject line, OR click on “Unsubscribe” at the very bottom left of this email.
On AmericaCanWeTalk, I talk truth about America, and about why the stories and news of the day, matter to you.
Because America Matters,
Host: America, Can We Talk?